You Have Been Tweeting So Long That…
Twitter is growing so fast now, that I thought I would make this fun list for all of us old school twitter users.
You have have been tweeting so long that…
- You remember when Twhirl and Tweetdeck didn’t exist
- You are still surprised that Twitter doesn’t crash and you kinda miss seeing the Fail Whale
- You remember the “Track” feature
- You remember when IM posting worked
- You remember that their was no search feature, then you remember using Terraminds search, then finally Sumize
- You remember how well Sumize worked before Twitter bought it.
- You remember when virtually no companies were on Twitter
- You remember when Chris Brogan use to tweet his phone number for “Calls Chris” what seemed like everyday.
- You remember when no one had custom backgrounds
- You remember a time when Twitter was free of spam and auto direct messages
- You remember that their wasn’t even a reply button on the web interface
- You remember when all of the people who are joining twitter right now said it was stupid a year or two ago
OK so what did I forget? Please add yours in the comments and then I will update the blog post! Big thanks tweeps.